SEPTEMBER 29- October 1, 2017 TIGER ROADTRIP '17 CLEMSON TIGERS VS VIRGINIA TECH
Catch the Tiger Spirit and experience the tradition and history of Virginia while you're there. Our Tiger Roadtrip journey will be an unforgettable weekend as we cheer our Clemson Tigers onto another victory!
The award winning Hotel Roanoke, Curio Collection by Hilton, is centrally located in Roanoke, steps from the Roanoke Visitors Center, Market Building, museums, greenway trails and downtown.
By appointment In-room spa services featuring massage and mani/pedi options
Renovated pool area with whirlpool, gazebos and pool attendant
Friday Night, enjoy dinner with fellow Tiger Fans and step into Roanoke’s social scene at The Regency Room. Opened in 1938, this restaurant serves French-inspired Southern cuisine, including signature crab cakes and famous Peanut Soup. The nearby Pine Room Pub offers craft beer and light snacks in a club atmosphere for post dinner festivities.
Virginia Tech’s Lane Stadium seats 66,233 and has gone through numerous renovations. In it's 53rd year, Lane Stadium has always been regarded as one of the finest places to watch – and toughest places for opponents to play – a college football game. #gotigers!
Sunday enjoy the Regency Grand Brunch as part of your weekend travel package and make a statement in The Regency Room each time you dine. Opened in 1938, The Regency Room has remained at the heart of the Roanoke social and cultural life. The restaurant, under the direction of Executive Chef Stephen DeMarco, features French-inspired Southern cuisine.
TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- RTP Motorcoach Transportation to Blacksburg, VA
- Departure points Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, Charlotte, NC
- Professional Services of a GNT Tour Manger
- (2) Nights Accommodations at the Historic Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center with baggage handling
- Hotel is located approximately 40 minutes from VT Stadium.
- Round Trip Transportation to the Hokie's Stadium
- Friday Night Dinner at Don Shula's 347 Grille
- GAMEDAY festivities including lunch or dinner
- Sunday Brunch in the Hotel Roanoke Regency Room - A Virginia Blue Ridge Tradition
- Guided Tour of the Skyline Drive with lunch on your own at the Peaks of Otter Lodge and Restaurant
Manmade Abbott Lake lies in the valley between the three peaks, behind the Peaks of Otter Lodge and Restaurant. The National Park Service preserves the peaks and lake as part of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- GNT Game Day Souvenir Package
PRICING $595/ DBL $565/ TRIPLE $695/ SINGLE $535/ QUAD
WEEKEND Travel Options:
Reserved Tickets for Clemson vs Virginia Tech (as available, pricing TBD) Tickets Options available late summer.
For more information contact: 864-385-7722