SEPTEMBER 15-17, 2017 TIGER ROADTRIP '17 CLEMSON TIGERS VS LOUISVILLE
Catch the Tiger Spirit and experience Louisville's best on the road with us! This spirit filled weekend is sure to be unforgettable as we cheer our Clemson Tigers onto another victory!
The Galt House Hotel is in the center of it all. Louisville’s Only Waterfront Hotel is quite simply the best place to find a unique and authentic experience in our exciting city. Sip some bourbon while taking in spectacular views of the Ohio River.
Friday Night, enjoy dinner with fellow Tiger Fans and take in the spectacular views of downtown Louisville. The RIVUE Restaurant and Lounge is locally owned and offers a fresh perspective on upscale dining from 25 stories above the city. The RIVUE Restaurant is the only one in the world with twin revolving floors, offering guests 360 degree views of downtown and the Ohio River.
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium at the University of Louisville is a premier college football facility with a stadium capacity of 55,000 seats. The stadium provides exciting, state of the art features for fans of every type.
Sunday enjoy an all you can eat brunch and view live racing action in the Stakes Room at Churchill Downs. The restaurant offers private wraparound balconies that provide phenomenal view of both the track and the paddock. The racetrack occupies 147 acres, featuring a one-mile dirt, oval racetrack and a seven furlong turf race course.
TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- RTP Motorcoach Transportation to Louisville, KY
- Departure points Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, Asheville, NC
- Professional Services of a GNT Tour Manger
- (2) Nights Accommodations at the Historic Galt House with baggage handling
- Round Trip Transportation to the Cardinal's Stadium
- 3 Course Dinner at RIVUE Restaurant & Lounge - Rooftop Restaurant Voted one of Louisville's best features spectacular views of downtown & the waterfront
- GAMEDAY festivities including lunch or dinner
- Churchill Downs Sunday Brunch and Live Racing in the Stakes Room
- GNT Game Day Souvenir Package
PRICING $595/ DBL $565/ TRIPLE $695/ SINGLE $535/ QUAD
WEEKEND Travel Options:
Reserved Tickets for Clemson vs Louisville (as available, price TBD) Tickets Options available late summer.
Half Day City Tour to include The Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory $50/pp
Ask About Air Fare to Louisville; must have a min of 20 for a group.
Driving time - 7 - 8 Hours
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 30 TO OPERATE.
Deposit: $150 at booking
INSURANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
For more information contact: 864-385-7722