SEPTEMBER 15-17, 2017 TIGER ROADTRIP '17 CLEMSON TIGERS VS LOUISVILLE
Catch the Tiger Spirit and experience Louisville's best on the road with us! This spirit filled weekend is sure to be unforgettable as we cheer our Clemson Tigers onto another victory!
The Galt House Hotel is in the center of it all. Louisville’s Only Waterfront Hotel is quite simply the best place to find a unique and authentic experience in our exciting city. Sip some bourbon while taking in spectacular views of the Ohio River.
Friday Night, enjoy dinner with fellow Tiger Fans and take in the spectacular views of downtown Louisville. The RIVUE Restaurant and Lounge is locally owned and offers a fresh perspective on upscale dining from 25 stories above the city. The RIVUE Restaurant is the only one in the world with twin revolving floors, offering guests 360 degree views of downtown and the Ohio River.
PREGAME Catch live horse racing at historic Churchill Downs before heading across the street to watch your Clemson Tigers take on the Louisville Cardinals. Gates to Churchill Downs open at 11:30am. Live racing begins at 12:45pm.
#ALLIN Clemson vs. Louisville game is at 3:30pm. Papa John's Cardinal Stadium at the University of Louisville is a premier college football facility with a stadium capacity of 55,000 seats. The stadium provides exciting, state of the art features for fans of every type.
- Winner's Circle Seating (map) – VIP area with private bathrooms and direct access to experience the race.
- Buffet of pulled chicken sandwich, pulled pork, loaded potato salad, chips & dip, desserts
- Wine & Beer included
- Mint Julep with 2017 Commemorative Churchill Downs Glass
- Clemson vs. Louisville item to take home courtesy of the Kentucky Derby Museum.
Sunday enjoy brunch at the The Boone Tavern Inn in Berea, KY. The tavern's cuisine celebrates the quintessential Kentucky dining experience. For the first time in 105 years Boone Tavern is serving Kentucky crafted and domestic beers and spirits to include the famous Kentucky bourbons and fine wine.
Boone Tavern continues to be recognized locally and nationally for excellence in flavorful cuisine and service.
TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- RTP Motorcoach Transportation to Louisville, KY
- Departure points Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, Asheville, NC, Knoxville, TN
- GREENVILLE, SC Walmart 11410 Anderson Rd, Greenville, SC 29611 --Powdersville
- COLUMBIA, SC WalMart Supercenter 360 Harbison Blvd Columbia, SC 29212
- KNOXVILLE, TN WalMart Supercenter 640 at Millertown Pike (McDonalds, Burger King, and Taco Bell at this exit.)
- ASHEVILLE, SC TBD
- Professional Services of a GNT Tour Manger
- (2) Nights Accommodations at the Historic Galt House with baggage handling
- Round Trip Transportation to the Cardinal's Stadium
- 3 Course Dinner at RIVUE Restaurant & Lounge - Rooftop Restaurant Voted one of Louisville's best features spectacular views of downtown & the waterfront
- GAMEDAY festivities INCLUDE CLEMSON VIP TAILGATE EXPERIENCE - Churchill Downs
- ALL INCLUSIVE VIP TAILGATE EXPERIENCE AT CHURCHILL DOWNS with Live Racing
- Official VIP Event will run from 11:30am (gates open) until 2:30pm (one hour before kickoff). Horse races continue until 5:30pm.
- GNT Game Day Souvenir Package
PRICING $595/ DBL $565/ TRIPLE $695/ SINGLE $535/ QUAD
WEEKEND Travel Options:
Reserved Tickets for Clemson vs Louisville ($150.00 per ticket)
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 30 TO OPERATE.
Full Payment Due at Registration.
INSURANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
For more information contact: 864-385-7722